29 January 2008

My Husband Left Me...for a night

I am really pathetic. I left Eric for a week to go to Girls' Camp while I was pregnant with Emily. I'm so bummed he had to leave FOR ONE NIGHT for work!! It made me so sad all day before we dropped him off. Now I don't know what to do, which is completely silly since he is at seminary/school/work all day every day anyway!! What's my problem? I'm just that pathetic. I wanted Daisey to be here so I could force her to come over and stay the night with me. I guess I just have to grow up and be an adult about this.

3 comments:

dais-E said...

I want to be there too! Just tell him that you are going to CT for one night (at least)...hehehe

Momma Sarah said...

It's different when they are gone and you are there 'all by yourself'. It's like suddenly you really do have to be an adult. Come on over here and we'll have a sleep over!

Boyd Box said...

Oh, I wish!! You know, there are still two houses for sale on our end of the street! hehehe