03 January 2008

Hannah's a good dog


So, the investment of getting a dog back in June has already paid off. In an homage to Lassie, Hannah has saved the day!! Emily figured out how to work the door handles on our new house, so I have tried to make sure the exterior doors are locked. Somehow, with both of us at home today, she made the escape with the co-conspirator, Hannah. Emily, being a responsible "big girl," shut the door behind her so we didn't even KNOW she was gone until the neighbor came to get us. Of course, you may wonder why the neighbor didn't have Emily in tow...well, Hannah was guarding her. So, Hannah, here's to you! Thanks, a million!!

2 comments:

dais-E said...

Wow! Crazy girls! I don't know if I should say "No Emily!" or "Yes Hannah!" Either way, today must have been an adventure.

Love "y'all"
dais

Unknown said...

Wow! What an experience!! Good girl Hannah and No, Emily you shouldn't leave the house without Mom or Dad. I am so glad all is well.

When are you leaving on your vacation? I still need to get your presents to you and my charger for my wonderful blue tooth ear piece that a special family gave to me at Christmas.

Love you guys,
Mom Harris