03 April 2010

General Conference, The Sequel

While explaining to Emily that we are going to church today to watch General Conference, she asked, "The Prophet Movie?" I laughed and said yes. She ran to the DVD's and pulled out the most recent copy of General Conference and showed it to me. I laughed again and got to tell her "yes, but we are going to see the new one!"
So, as you enjoy Conference weekend, remember, you are getting to watch the Prophet movie and it's the newest one, so it's going to be great and more relevant to your life than the last one! These are the best "sequels" you can watch!!

2 comments:

Barbi Mecham said...

Amen! And it was a fabulous day. I already feel uplifted and we have another day. Love it!

Momma Sarah said...

Hey! Those are sequels I can watch over and over again and not mind one bit!