27 April 2010

Best Doctor, EVER!

Since I got married, I've gone through several OB/GYN's. Why? Because apparently, finding a good one isn't as easy as randomly selecting from the list of providers on the insurance sheet. Gratefully, nearly 3 years ago, I was blessed to find not only a great doctor, but one who has an amazing staff, too!
I've taken recommendations from others, only to discover (after having an issue with the doctor) that that person ALSO had issues with the doctor.
Well, I found THE BEST one here. Seriously. He's amazing. I can ask or tell him anything and he listens and answers my questions, get this: like I'm an intelligent human being!! He loves seeing my kids and the entire staff is welcoming and accommodating (yes, I usually take my kids with me).
He also is incredibly gentle and I don't have to abhor the annual visit. It's actually nice to go in and chat with my doctor and it is never uncomfortable or painful as we go through the check-up.
So, here is my big shout out to the best OB/GYN ever!! (Oh, and did I mention that when we called him at midnight on Christmas, that he showed up immediately and stayed for the delivery...no having to go track him down or anything!!) Seriously, Dr. John T. Slocumb is amazing and his entire practice gets two thumbs up, five stars, and the highest points for whatever other scale/rating system you want to use.

No comments: