24 October 2009

True Love

It's a few days late, but I had to find the picture on the computer first...

My visiting teachers dropped by this week and one of them made a comment on this photo:


She said, "Now this (indicating the photo in a frame on a shelf) is True Love." This is one of the greatest compliments I could ever receive.
Eric and I are so in love with each other...even more-so four years later. I am so glad to know that others see this in us. We know too many couples that don't demonstrate their love or you don't feel it from them. We know even others who have given up all together and have separated permanently. We hope that our children will grow up knowing how much their parents love each other and will find a companion whom they can love and is equally able to love that person. Love is a rare quality in this world, but it is worth searching for and hanging onto. I'm so grateful I found my husband who IS my True Love.
Happy Anniversary, Eric! (a few days late)

No comments: