18 November 2008

Barely Skating By

We had our next doctor's appointment today. I got to see the final member of this practice. I must say, I am so grateful to finally have found a great OB/GYN...and that goes for his entire practice (all other doctors, nurses, and office employees)!! Fourth times the charm, right?
Anyway, I continue to struggle gaining weight. I'm measuring a little on the small side for my week (33 weeks) and I'm barely hitting the "minimum" weight gain they like to see. However, the doctor didn't make me feel bad. In fact, he was reassuring. Although my weight gain has plateaued, he commented that Emily was born at a good, healthy weight (and I only gained 25 lbs with her), so this one would probably be the same.
I think...hey, we have some huge holidays coming before the end of this pregnancy. Let's see (if I can squeeze food into this belly) if I hit their "recommended" weight by the end of this. =)
I was also glad to hear that he thinks that the baby coming the last week of December is very possible. We'll know more as we get closer!!

No comments: