12 April 2008

Where's Waldo?


One of my favorite adolescent memories comes from a book Grandma JoAnn gave us as a family. It was the Mormon version of "Where's Waldo?"...I think it was called "I Spy a Nephite" which related to another game I remember playing with her called "I Spy a Color..." The book was filled with funny little sayings that Grandma added to the book, thus the enjoyment...more a "what did Grandma do to this page?" kind of game. Well, Where's Waldo is not lost on Emily. This is her take on it.
Emily has become fascinated with her toy box. At present, it is filled only with her dolls and animals. She plopped this hat on (a dress-up item we got for Caleb and her to play with) and squished her way into the box.
Of course, this was prior to her "abandon ship" game of tossing out every last item.

1 comment: