04 April 2008

Cherry Blossom Festival

Okay, so I have to redirect you as I didn't have my camera (I know, Sarah...never miss an opportunity...it was in the car, I was just too lazy). Anyway, Stef has graciously posted some of the pictures she captured of Caleb and Emily on the rides today. You can view her blog site at http://basicallydixonnews.blogspot.com/ I think it is under the same heading. They were really fun to watch. I'm just grateful they let Emily on at all, since she is such a shortie compared to Caleb (realistically, he is just extremely tall for his age). I was afraid he'd be able to ride and she wouldn't get to enjoy the fun at all. But, like the "protector" men are supposed to be, she was allowed to ride on the condition they ride together with her on the inside. Thanks, Caleb!! Emily had a really fun day.

No comments: