12 April 2008

Impression of Imitation


We all know that the first years of a child's life are the most impressionable. Apparently, this is an imitation of something that I've done a lot of lately...spot cleaning. Em took a dish towel and her cup of water and went around the kitchen (on the tile) cleaning up. As I was searching for something on the internet, Emily began her version of "cleaning." I looked down and saw this. She'd press the tip of the cup down until water would spill out and then promptly wipe it up with her towel. I quickly took a picture so I have blackmail in her later years that she once loved to clean: unasked and willing.

2 comments:

Momma Sarah said...

Cute, Cute! Is that a head band on backwards? She must have been working hard! p.s. love the quotables!

Boyd Box said...

Yes, those fashion stylings come to you direct from Emily.