19 March 2012

Two Seasons: Hot and Less Hot

I know this isn't supposed to be "normal" weather in Georgia. However, over the course of the past twelve months, we have had two seasons: Hot and Less Hot. We are currently experiencing Less Hot, although by some people's standards this may qualify as Hot. It's not. Hot happens when the temperatures rise above 100. Anything less is simply Less Hot. Of course, we did have a few days of Cold, but again, that is relative to our own weather and not indicative of what others in the world may experience and count as being such.
And, in case anyone has followed the simple indicator of my attire, I still wear a light sweater indoors (because people are crazy with their AC) and in the evenings. Therefore, it is the season of Less Hot.

2 comments:

April said...

People in Utah are crazy with AC, too. I think I wear warmer clothes in the summer than in the winter here because they keep it so cold indoors!

The Doctors Wife said...

I remember the battle of the thermostat in apt 1. You were always cold no matter what.