29 March 2012

Best Visit EVER!!

Seriously, it was! This was the most relaxed, enjoyable, but yet still doing lots of vacation stuff with my parents here. We did so much and yet it was never rushed. We went to the annual Cherry Blossom Festival and saw an alligator show. We had dinner with Mr. Jarrett and got him to sign books for us. We went to Savannah, Fort Pulaski, the beach. We hung out at the house and ran errands and just enjoyed being together. I just really, really enjoyed being with my family and my parents.
As if that wasn't enough, one of my friends just posted this beautiful blog entry about her newest addition to the family and her joy at motherhood. I'm so grateful to be a mother and to have my mother. I'm just so happy and enjoyed the past few days so much. We miss them already, but that's what makes the moments so sweet.
Love you, Mom and Dad!! I'd love to spend all of my birthdays with you!
Yes, she's sinking!! And enjoying every minute of it!! The girls braved the wind to play in the ocean.

Look closely at this picture to know why I put it on here...there is a unique architectural feature in there. Something to do with a carousel horse.




No comments: