22 March 2012

Just a Memo

I like my house to be clean. It isn't always spic and span, but it is never really bad. Anyway, for the past two years, the house has been on the market, so I have to keep it in even better condition than the normal Jack and Jane American. Someone called me today and asked what I was doing. I replied that I was tidying up the house. She said, "Again? Your house is always clean." Um, yep. That's what happens when you clean and tidy. And, it is especially important when you are trying to sell your house. At any given hour I could have someone in my doors wanting to visualize the space. The less clutter, the better for this activity.
So, if you have a problem with me "always" cleaning my house, STOP CALLING!! Obviously you call too often if you know how frequently I clean. And, PS, my parents are coming into town. I'd like them to have a nice and clean place to be while they are here.
Okay, vent done.

No comments: