22 March 2012

Caterpillars and Bubbles

What is Spring without bubbles and caterpillars?
Gianna and I have had fun the last few days by enjoying both of these things (though, the caterpillars have been "enjoyed" more by me by having them NOT touch me).
She kept one caterpillar for a couple of days. It became her pet and she has loved on this thing like it was a cat or something. Tragedy of all tragedies occurred today as she was skipping through the house with the "pet" on her arm. He slipped off and went splat...right under her shoe. The poor child was horrified that she had killed her own pet! I was trying to be consoling, but it was rather funny at the same time.
Now we are blowing bubbles and she has identified different types of bubbles. My favorite is when two bubbles are joined together, it creates what she calls a "hippo". Hilarious! I love it.

No comments: