02 March 2011

People Who Just Make Me Smile

There are some individuals in this world that I can't help but smile when I talk to them. They have a habit of always making me feel good and happy. I want to be that kind of person, that just by talking to someone, I can help brighten their day.
Mr. Jarrett is that kind of a guy. He always makes me smile and is always interested to hear about the kids. The girls love him, too. It's not like we see him a whole lot, but they will give him hugs and treat him just as special as he treats them. I know that makes him smile, too.
I have been blessed with a lot of people like that in my life, and I'm sorry that I'm not singling out every one of you, but Mr. Jarrett just really made me smile yesterday and I'm looking forward to our visit with him next week.

No comments: