15 January 2011

Investments

The joke in my husband's family is that his parents should have invested in stock for ketchup because they all love it so much.
I think Eric and I need to invest in crayons and coloring materials. The number one thing I hear every day is "I want collee!" (Gianna's word for color) and "Mommy, can you get me the crayons?" And, yes, I do have to pull down the crayons every time. Otherwise the other thing I'd have to invest in would be paint.
I don't like the washable crayons. Good in theory, proven bad in practice. They rub off more easily on clothing...especially Eric's white shirts on Sundays. They also make a grand mess in the laundry. So, I take full responsibility for the crayons and they don't end up making a mess. Thankfully my kids don't have the need to color on walls or anything else. They do their one or two expressive moments and after learning that's a big no-no, they keep to coloring on paper (although, after Emily got to design a bag she received as a gift this Christmas, she thought she could also "enhance" a My Little Pony...but it was only one).
What stock do you need to invest in?

No comments: