31 December 2010

Monkeying Around


Our friend took this picture for us our day at Monkey Joe's celebrating Gianna's birthday. Let's just say Eric and I got our workouts by taking her down the slides. We had so much fun! I can't believe our girls are getting so big. This is a very fun time of life. I love it so much.
Seriously, there was a time in my life that I didn't want to be a mom and thought I would make an awful one. I'm not saying I'm a great one, but I do enjoy it and I do know it is the most important job I've ever had. I love these girls!! I also love their Daddy because he makes memories like this possible. Plus, he's a big teddy bear himself and is the greatest dad!
As I look at the year 2010, it's been probably the best. We've had a lot of fun and enjoyed lots of different things, even if it means staying at home. We love our home and the family and friends we've been blessed with.
May your New Year be as wonderful and possibly better than 2010 has been for us!

1 comment:

Barbi Mecham said...

Such a darling family!!