30 March 2010

Solar Power

While we were home visiting the family for the summer (back in the day when I was in college), one of my brothers (Mark) kept talking and I wanted to get into the conversation or something. Anyway, I put my hand in front of his eyes and he stopped talking. I removed it and he started talking again. I tried one more time and it worked! He stopped talking. We all started joking about him being solar powered like those old school calculators (do they still sell those??).
The truth be told, I am solar powered. I've kind of wondered for a few years, but I am thoroughly convinced now. We've been blessed with sunshine only (okay, so a bit of overcast skies thrown in there, but no all-day things) for quite a few days now. I've been so happy and chipper...full of energy and life.
It may ruin any plans for us to ever leave Georgia, since we have such short winters and long springs and summers, but I truly love having the sun!!

No comments: