09 December 2009

A Day, Different

Any of you who know me well know that I just can't cope with cold weather. At ALL. I shiver and shake and end up with sore muscles and a back ache because of it. I just can't keep warm. AND, once I have gotten chilled, it takes FOREVER to get warm again.
We spent a few days of cold and it required that I finally give in and turn on the heat (if the house temperature drops below 60 degrees, it's basically my limit).
I was so pleasantly surprised with warm weather this morning. When I took Hannah out this morning around 8 am, it felt like a summer day. Warm. Moist (aka humid). Wonderful. I immediately unclosed every window in my house.
Ah, the gloriousness of warm weather, especially a week into December. It's like an early Christmas present for me from God. I just want to say that I really appreciate it, even if you have to turn it cold again tomorrow. We played outside and enjoyed a bike ride. Thanks!

1 comment:

miss said...

unclosed the windows? Nice!