01 July 2009

Clarification

Emily was looking at the blog today and she watched the video I did of her castle. It's not a castle, I stand corrected. She informed me that it is the temple (I still think she told me it was a castle the other day, but I was taking a nap at the time). She also told me that she's going to go in the temple and she will be happy and good. Yep, that's what the temple is all about: making more covenants with Heavenly Father on that path of happiness and righteousness. Guess we're not doing too bad with teaching her the gospel.

2 comments:

April said...

Hey Liz, glad to find your blog! Man, I REALLY laughed out loud at that Eric quote to you about how you'd be a tall, skinny, gay guy if you were a man! Oh man, funny!! I have to agree with him, though! Love ya!

Boyd Box said...

I'm glad to know someone reads those quotes. They are hilarious! Of course, they all have a story involved, but the quotes are just funny.