12 July 2009

American Idol Season 21

Or something like that.
For about two weeks Emily has been rocking out to her very own song. I wish I could get it recorded because it is too cute to see her sing it. It goes like this in a semi-punk rock meets pop fashion: "Rockababy, um-hmmm, um-hmmm. Rockababy, um-humm, um-hmm" repeated as long as you want the song to last. She started singing this in the car one day and has remembered the words and "tune" and now chooses this as her song to sing instead of her old standby's such as "Popcorn Popping" and "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."
She also LOVES singing at church and I have a hard time not laughing as she belts out whatever words she thinks you just said or should say next. Of course, her version of the hymns tend to last a little past what is written for everyone else, too.
I also can't get it to upload, be we were playing a game on the PS3 and she wanted a turn. I videoed her special talents on New Kids on the Block song "Step by Step." However, I think my favorite is seeing her sing and groove to MC Hammer's memorable "Can't Touch This" (which in Emily's rendition is more like "You Not Touch It").

No comments: