28 September 2008

An Allergy or Not

I think I am probably one of the few women in the world who eats ice cream three times a day (and this past weekend, I also added in a bag of Skittles). During our last excursion to the grocery store, Eric told me to pick out some sort of ice cream without worrying if he or Emily would eat it (Em doesn't do ice cream period, so that's not much of a decision). I chose Butter Pecan. I've had it before and I really love pecan pie. For some strange reason when I eat this ice cream, my tongue starts to hurt and feels like I've poured acid in my mouth! So now I wonder, did I really need to get this ice cream if it causes pain and why does my body do such strange things when I'm prego?

4 comments:

miss said...

I hate you! now I want skittles!

Lori said...

yummm....butter pecan!
i'm so excited your having a girl...i haven't got to talk to you in a long time it seems...but that is so great...every girl needs a sister. emily's hair looked cute today in her pigtails!

Momma Sarah said...

That's interesting! Can you eat regualr pecans? What's in the ice cream anyway??? *grin*

Ah, I have a bag of Skittles hidden away...

Stefanie said...

ummm, I want some pecan pie now. Sorry to hear you have another weird allergy, hopefully this will go away after the baby's born