19 June 2012

Angels Around Us

I don't think I can convey the depth of gratitude I feel for one of God's angels today. We got the packet for our move yesterday and I had a night of anxious, fitful sleep. When I awoke this morning, everything was weighing on me and there were too many crazy things that needed to be accomplished today (I thought there were several things I could do over the next couple of days, but the prep. page demanded a certain time frame). What to do?!?!! I couldn't get going on any of the other things until one aspect was taken care of. I called a sweet friend who assisted me in that situation and offered to assist in others. Because of her, I only have a few very minor things left on my task list for today. I am so incredibly grateful and just want to tell Amy how much it means to me that she quickly came to my rescue...both physically and emotionally.

No comments: