15 July 2011

Family Fun

I was blessed to have three siblings, my parents AND a nephew come for a visit this past week. It went by quickly and I miss having my own blood relations here already.
I'd post pictures but apparently the week went by so fast that I didn't get many taken.
We played lots of board games, visited historical sites and a museum, and I got to introduce my parents to my beloved Mr. Paul. Best of all, my girls and my nephew got along really great and were fast friends, which was exciting since this was the first time they've been old enough to play together (last time we were together, Gianna was an infant, H was only a year old, and Emily was only two).
It was great staying up late with my siblings and laughing our heads off. I just wish I hadn't gotten old because now my body is exhausted and has been telling me that I'm not a spring chicken anymore but I'm more like Sleeping Beauty who needs her rest.

No comments: