22 July 2011

And So It Begins...

Ladies and Gentlemen!! I have the manuscripts at last!! Yes, that is correct "manuscripts". It appears that Mr. Paul has saved multiple copies of his writing. So, I'm trying to find out what is repeated, what is missing, and what needs to be combined into his final draft. THEN I can begin the editorial work he has asked me to do.
I'm so excited and yet a bit daunted at the task. The "final" copy currently consists of 366 pages. Yes, single-spaced. Of course, he has also included pictures of important events and artifacts, but still!!
I'm eleven pages in after an hour's worth of work this morning and my back already needs an adjustment. I guess I need to do some ab and back workouts along with this so I don't cripple myself during this project.

No comments: