10 February 2009

Spring is in the Air

I wish there was a way to capture scents and publish them on the web. I woke up this morning and smelled spring. It has been beautiful and warm the last couple days. This evening, I have all the windows open and can smell my neighbor's charcoal grill (I love the smell of charcoal, even though we have a gas grill) and can see through our trees to a beautiful gold, pink, and blue sunset. I am very excited to have spring on the way. Perhaps we will stay in Georgia longer...I have a MUCH shorter winter this way.

4 comments:

miss said...

it snowed here today...

SA Photography said...

Yeah, we got snow here in Oly, WA, too! LOTS of it! ARG!

Boyd Box said...

I know, after I published this post, Grandma called and said it was snowing. Another point for the South!

Joni said...

I remember smelling winter in Provo. Sounds like we're both in good places right now -- no snow!