21 February 2009

Our Funny Girls



Don't be alarmed by these photos...we just caught them in rare moments. They don't normally look like this.
Emily has the most gigantic tongue I've ever seen. I think being sick this week adds to the weirdness of her face, but I laugh every time I look at this picture, so I thought I'd share.
Gianna's hair went crazy after her bath last night, so I caught the look on camera. To me, she looks like she could be a mad scientist...crazy sticking out hair but bald on top. And the look on her face? Classic. Plus, the red-eye adds to the feeling of the image. Funny, I never thought there would be an actual purpose/use for red-eye.
Hope you enjoy giggling at these less than flattering images of our girls. Everyone needs a good laugh once in awhile. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lori said...

hilarious! gioanna's face is perfect! we'd love to get together with you guys! halle was at church, i brought her in the unbrella stroller, that's how we've been getting out, yestarday she started crawling around, she's happy about that, but her knees are sore, hopefully she'll heal quickly. em's so silly in nursery!

miss said...

I have a way longer tongue than Em! But then, I also have 28 years on her!

Gah, even in 'bad' pics, the girls are cuties!