13 December 2008

Classic Liz

I've been known to accidentally switch the first letters of words to make strange phrases. Sarah-beth may remember when I visited her one Thanksgiving in Idaho and I asked her if she had a jar of "cry pust" instead of "pie crust". Well, tonight I added a new one to the list.
Eric and I went to a celtic guitar concert tonight. Afterwards we were talking about one gentleman who laughed incredibly loud after each joke the performers told. Now, the jokes were funny, but weren't "butt gusting" (er, uh, "gut busting"). The funniest part was that Eric agreed with me and didn't even realize what I had actually said until I started busting up about it. So, watch out for some butt gusting comedy coming your way!

3 comments:

Momma Sarah said...

I still mess up and say cry pust sometimes! Somehow it got hardwired - do you realize that was 10 years ago that you said that???? (Hopkins house thanksgiving, right?) I'll have to beware of butt gusting!

Boyd Box said...

10 years?? Good grief! You and Eric are just bent on making me feel old today! =P

miss said...

I'm older! And I have no direction in my life whatsoever. So,you win.