27 May 2008

Missing Them Already

So, Mom, Dad, and Jake left early this morning. I'm bummed already. We had so much fun with them this weekend!! Of course, they also made sure to spoil us rotten and we feasted on a lovely roast dinner Sunday to be followed by Grandpa's Tacos yesterday. Oh, it was all so yummy!! Although, I think paint-balling won out for favorite activity for Dad, Jake and Eric. We also got to go down to Andersonville (aka Camp Sumter) yesterday.
Emily got up this morning and found us in our bed still trying to get some z's. She asked, "Papa?" And then when we told her that Mema (she calls her Mommy-ma) and Papa and Uncle Jake had to go home, she said, "Papa, I luh-lu" (which is her "I love you").
I just wish it wasn't such a long drive and we could make more frequent trips home for visits instead of spending two days or more traveling to and from.

2 comments:

miss said...

Oh, I am late. I wanted to say hi to them!

I am glad you read Twilight.

I fly to az tonight. Gotta keep getting ready. Bye!

The Roes said...

I saw the bruises on Dad from the paintball guns! I don't know if you can really call that "fun"! hehehe Dad's arm seriously looked like he had been beaten. I just realized this...Jake didn't have any bruises. I do remember one of my friends sent me a picture of himself on his mission standing at a bus stop that said "Stop Elder Abuse!" Something to think about there. =P