21 June 2011

Stalker and Fear

A friend of mine loaned me a book that I find very interesting about the gift of fear. It's great, thus far. I'll be doing a full book review after completing it on my other blog lelivrelist.
Anyway, the point is that we are very intuitive beings and yet we discount things through logic. So, the basis is that we need to pay attention to those first feelings.
I tell you this because last night I got a text message from an unknown number. The first message was "Test". My reaction was, "Did one of your coworkers use my number for a demo?" The number was not one that would match up to this area, so Eric explained this. In another moment, I get another text asking, "Will you go out with me tonite?" Again, I thought this was weird, but unperturbed. I replied, "Wrong tree" to which my friends chuckle. I immediately get another text stating, "How about after your company leaves." I quickly glance outside and show the text to Eric and say, "Okay, that's a bit disturbing." Eric starts laughing and reveals that he is my stalker. We all have a good laugh.
I illustrate this because I didn't get that creepy feeling or emotions of panic or fear. You really CAN rely on your own tuition to guide you in life. Just pay attention to your inner being to know how to react to stimuli in your life.

No comments: